Last Updated: Dec 15, 2019
UPDATES AND CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “last updated” date above. If there are material changes to this Policy and you have an active account with us, we will notify you more directly. We encourage you to check this Policy whenever you use any of Services to understand how your personal information is used.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information from you in various ways when you use our Services. We may also supplement this information with information from other companies. We collect two general types of information, namely personal information and aggregate data. As used in this Policy, the term “personal information” means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name and email address), and demographic and other information when directly linked to information that can identify an individual.
Our definition of personal information does not include “aggregate data”. Aggregate data is information we collect about a group or category of services or users from which individual user identities have been removed. In other words, no personal information is included in aggregate data. Aggregate data helps us understand trends in our users’ needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor our Services.
The following are the specific types of information we collect from you.
- Information You Provide To Us. We collect information you give us on our Site, and when you register for and use our Services. Examples include the following:
- Registration Information and Profile Information. When you register to use our Services or update your profile, we may collect various kinds of information about you including, your name and email address; your title, company and other profile information you provide; demographic information; and information you upload like photos, files, and documents.
- Your Contact Information. We collect the email addresses you provide for contacts you enter or upload into your private contacts page. When you choose to collaborate or share files with others, we also collect email addresses you provide to email invitations to those individuals on your behalf.
- Your Device (Laptop/Desktop/Mobile) and Other Activity Information. When you use your Device with the Site, data recorded on your Device about your activity is transferred from your Device to our servers. This data is stored and used to provide the Service and is associated with your account. We also collect information about any rehabilitee protocols you may be using.
- Your Payment Information. When you pay World of Tires via a payment gateway (IE Credit Card or PayPal), our payment gateway provider collects your credit card information and your billing address.
- Client Services and Other Personal Information. World of Tires will use surveys, A/B Testing, discounts and other methods that provide demographic information for targeted customer feedback.
- Information We Collect Automatically. When you, the customer or potential customer, interact with our Services, we collect certain types of information from that instance. Some examples of this are, but not limited to
- The web browser you use sends us information about every visit to our website. This information includes your computer’s IP address, browser type and language, your behavior and time on our website, and the referring web site domain. We may also collect information about the files and webpages pages accessed or used by you and the type of operating system of your computer.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND HOW WE COLLECT IT AND PROTECT IT.
As a general statement, your personal information is used to track the +web pages you visit, process your requests or transactions, to provide you with information or services you request, to inform you about other information, events, promotions, products or services we think will be of interest to you, to facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the Services and to otherwise serve you and our users. For example, we may use your personal information:
- to optimize, to develop, to customize and improve the user experiences on our website;
- to contact you about services, specials, promotions, products, special events (trade shows) or offer special offers from World of Tires or our partners for product development and other promotional related purposes;
- when you use our services, we may send you a welcoming email and we may contact you about your use of the Services;
- we will store your contact information, and upload into our CRM software for future use.
- future use of your personal information may include contacting you for product specials and other promotional activities.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
World of Tires reserves the right to share certain types of information about our customers.
NETWORK AND INFORMATION SECURITY
World of Tires uses industry standards to prevent loss, unauthorized access, misuse, and disclosure of your personal information. Highly confidential personal information such as credit card number is protected with encryption, such as Secured Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, during transmission over the Internet.
No security system is impenetrable.
At World of Tires, we understand that no system is infallible to breach.
However, we will continue to use industry best practices to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your information. However, we cannot guarantee that our system is impenetrable,
UPDATING AND ACCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please contact us if your personal information changes to anyway. The protection of your personal information is our top priority. Should you need to change your personal information please log on to your account and make the requited changes, If you believe someone has accessed your account without your permission, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions about this Policy should be addressed to email@example.com.
© 2019 World Of Tires All Rights Reserved